How to Access Long Term Care Services

Home / Facility Based Continuing Care / Long Term Care / How to Access Long Term Care Services

In Regina, contact the SWADD (System Wide Admissions and Discharge Department) for admission in to a long term care facility.

In Regina: 306-766-7200

Outside of Regina: 1-800-667-1242 

An intake coordinator or social worker works with individuals and their families:

  • to assess care needs and program options,
  • to coordinate access and explain fees,
  • to coordinate placement into long-term care facilities.
Advance Care Planning. Learn More.

Don’t take risks, plan and create an Advance Care Plan (Living Will)

Advance Care Planning