Research and Performance Support
Home / Research and Performance Support
View the Research on the Saskatchewan Health Authority website.
Considerable health care research takes place within the Regina Qu'Appelle Health Region (RQHR). At Research and Performance Support (RPS), we believe that through the process of scientific inquiry, research is integral to excellence in health care. Research promotes the advancement of knowledge and collaboration in health care practices. RPS undertakes, oversees, and supports many different health-related research projects in the RQHR.
Standing Goals and Objectives
- Supporting the philosophy, mission, values, and objectives of the Regina Qu'Appelle Health Region
- Assisting in establishing and promoting a reputation for the Regina Qu'Appelle Health Region and its researchers as leaders in health care research and development
- Promoting and actively conducting health care research and development within the Regina Qu'Appelle Health Region
- Providing research support services and consultation to staff of the Regina Qu'Appelle Health Region
- Providing educational and training opportunities to aspiring health researchers
- Creating productive research relationships with community health researchers and research agencies
- Assisting in the integration of significant research findings into clinical practice