Whitewood Community Health Centre - About
The Whitewood Community Health Centre is integrated with long term care and provides outpatient services, ambulatory care and community health services such as public health, home care, mental health, addictions, nutrition services, community therapy, and health promotion.
Physician services are available in the community of Whitewood but are not provided on site.
Outpatient/Ambulatory Care Services
- Outpatient/Ambulatory Care provides services that are scheduled or ordered by your physician.
- Laboratory and x-ray services are provided on weekdays during regular hours with an order from your physician.
- Visiting professional services are available at various times each month. Contact the hospital to find out what services are available and when you
can receive them.
- Equipment and medical supplies (such as splints, crutches, cervical collars, fibreglass casts) will be provided at cost or for a rental fee.
- Minor Procedures (such as removal of moles, warts and toenails) can be done by appointment only. Appointments will be booked through your physician's
- Wellness Clinics, such as foot care and blood pressure clinics are scheduled on a regular basis.
- Information and Education is provided on an individual or group basis.
The Whitewood Community Health Centre is home to the Whitewood Ambulance Service. For Emergency Ambulance Service call 9-1-1.
Health Care Professionals
The services of a variety of health care professionals are available at the Whitewood Health Centre on a regular basis. For further information, please call:
|Mental Health Child/Youth and Adult||1-866-367-8743|
Where We are located
921 Gambetta St.
Whitewood, SK S0G 5C0
Box 699, Whitewood, SK S0G 5C0